- Murray Armitage, Chair
- Pauline Halina, Co-Vice Chair
- Lundyn Wyllie, Co-Vice Chair
- Mike Cooper, Past Chair
- Sonja Rasko
- Taneen Rudyk
- Jamie Geleta
- Crystal Ralph
- Ron Maher
Please contact the Library to reach members of the Board.
The Library is currently recruiting one new Board Member.
If you wish to apply, please fill out an application form, by clicking on the button below.
2022 BOARD MEETING SCHEDULE
- June 22, 2022
- September 21, 2022
- October 19, 2022
- November 16, 2022
The Board regularly meets at 5:30pm on the third week of every month.
Due to COVID-19 Board Meetings may be via Zoom rather than in person. All Board meetings are open to the public. If you are interested in attending to view the meeting please contact the Library Manager via email: email@example.com
The Board does not regularly meet in July, August, or December.
VISION, MISSION, AND GOALS
Vegreville Centennial Library connects ideas, people and knowledge.
Vegreville Centennial Library strives to be Vegreville’s Community Living Room, offering programs and resources for everyone, in a welcoming and inclusive space.
Library Goals - 2020-2024
- Provide innovative ideas for making the library a welcoming and inclusive space for everyone.
- Provide programming that meets the needs of varied age and cultural groups.
- Provide a collection that is current, extensive and relevant to varied ages, community and cultural groups.
- Provide communication and marketing of our programs and services across multiple platforms, for our library, our patrons and our community at large.
PLAN OF SERVICE
Vegreville Centennial Library's Plan of Service for 2020-2024 as approved by the Town of Vegreville Library Board on October 16, 2019.