The Vegreville Centennial Library Complex has space for you and your meeting needs! There is one meeting room space that can be configured into two rooms as well as an auditorium/gymnasium. Whether your requirement is for a small meeting or a large scale presentation the Vegreville Centennial Library Complex can accommodate your request. The information provided here can assist with your planning as to what we can offer in terms of space and costs.
Note: GST will be added to all prices
Rental Charges (Meeting Rooms 1 or 2)
- $20.00 per hour
- $60.00/0.5 day (4-7 hours)
- $100.00/day (8-12 hours)
Rental Charges (Both Meeting Rooms)
- $100.00/0.5 day (4-7 hours)
- $200.00/day (8-12 hours)
Rental Charges (Gymnasium)
- $150.00/0.5 day (4-7 hours)
- $250.00/day (8-12 hours)
- Not-for-profit rate: 30% off listed rental rates
- Youth-based not-for-profit rate: 50% off listed rental rates
- (Organizations are eligible for the Not-for-Profit rate or the Youth-Based Not-For-Profit rate, not both)
- Long-term rental rate: 15% off listed rental rates (In addition to any other applicable discount. See Library Manager for details.)
- Chair & table setup service: $40 per 50 chairs
- Chair & table strike down service: $20 per 50 chairs
- Combined Meeting Rooms = 450 square feet
- Gymnasium = 3000 square feet
- Meeting Room 1 = 25 to 30 with chairs, or 15 to 20 with chairs and tables
- Meeting Room 2 = 20 to 24 with chairs, or 5 to 10 with chairs and tables
- Both Rooms = 50 to 60 with chairs, or 35 to 40 with chairs and tables
- Gymnasium = 150 to 200 people
What is available with the facilities?
- Meeting Rooms: About 25 chairs, 14 banquet style tables (5 feet in length) and 2 coat racks. There is a whiteboard in Meeting Room 1, and a small kitchenette in Meeting Room 2.
- Gymnasium: About 325 chairs, 25 banquet style tables (6 feet in length), 4 coat racks.
- Either Space: Podium, portable sound system with microphone, TV with VCR and DVD player, projector screen, data projector, coffee percolators in various sizes are available to use with any rental.
If you want to rent space:
- The Vegreville Centennial Library Complex does require a Facility Rental Agreement to be filled out which will state the main contact, dates, times, and rates of your event. Facility Rental Agreements for the gymnasium and the meeting rooms are available by contacting the library.
- Payment in full is due at the time of booking. Cheques should be made payable to the Town of Vegreville. Bookings can be made up to one year in advance or within 24 hours prior to the event, but we do not accept same-day bookings.
Hold your next event at the Library! Contact Kathy for more information.