Donate to your Library!
Vegreville Centennial Library accepts donations of books, DVD's and other materials. We would be happy to accept for our collection:
- Books, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Rays in excellent condition that you bought within the last five years
- Video Games (PS3, PS4, X-Box 360, X-Box One, Wii and WiiU) in excellent condition
- Local interest materials about Vegreville and other areas of East Central Alberta
We do not accept for our collection:
- Magazines (including National Geographic)
- Reader's Digest edition books
- Materials in poor condition (e.g. yellowed, worn, dusty, damp, mouldy, torn, smelly, cracked)
- Videotapes (VHS)
- Audio cassettes
We reserve the right to refuse donations, or to limit the size of donations, at our discretion. All donations become the property of Vegreville Centennial Library, to be used as we think is best. We do not issue tax receipts for donated materials.
Vegreville Centennial Library accepts monetary donations to help with its operations. Donors can donate by cash, cheque, Visa, Mastercard, or debit. Donations can be made in person or by mail (cash or cheque only). Donations over $10.00 will be issued a charitable receipt.
Cash donations will be used as the library thinks is best, unless a prior arrangement is made with the donor.